One of our many services we provide here at Idyllwild Advertising, is managing our clients Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts. Social Media is here to stay folks. More and more traffic is going to be coming to you from these platforms than any form of advertising. The “Old School” ways of advertising are becoming increasingly more difficult to capture customer leads and sales. This is where the industry experts like us come in. Are you ready to catch these leads coming in from your Social Media Campaigns? Here at Idyllwild Advertising we will make sure you are, and will make sure you understand the ‘Science’ behind posting your content.
When it comes to the content, I am referring to a company blog, a post on Facebook, a tweet on Twitter, a picture on Instagram, or a Pin on Pinterest. You need to have ‘engaging’ and fresh content that will connect with your followers and also attract new ‘Likes’ and followers. In today’s online selling world, having a website isn’t enough. Slapping a website together and offering a few ‘Paid Products’ or services doesn’t ensure that you will make money. Even if your offering is superb, there is still no guarantee that you will generate any income.
Give the VAST number of sites on the web, you will most certainly have competitors. You need to separate yourself from the crowd and the competition to woo your visitors and win them over. How are you going to do this? By coming up with new, fresh, funny and creative content. Then by knowing at what time is the best time to post this content.
Whether you love it or hate it, social media is here to stay. Some of the most popular sites on the web are social sites, so learn how to use them like a Rock Star! Here are 6 ways to woo your visitors through social media.
- Timing is EVERYTHINGGGGG- The best time to tweet is typically at noon and 6 p.m. The best time to share an update on Facebook is usually on Saturdays at noon. Most employers won’t allow their employees to be on Facebook or Twitter while they are work. So, the first thing they do when they get off work is jump on Facebook and Twitter Follow this Infographic from KISSmetrics to get the most engagement.
- Show your personal side- One thing that we take pride in here at Idyllwild, is our ‘Personal’ touch we like to have with all of our clients. People and your audience desperately want to get to know you and interact with you. Even if you have a company, they want to know more about the people BEHIND the company. Sharing personal images of status updates is a great way to build a relationship with your followers.
- Don’t be a bot- The biggest mistake I see people make on their social profiles is that they act like bots. They never respond to messages or comments. To get the most out of your social profiles, engage with your followers and fans.
- Focus your efforts- It’s impossible for you to be on ever social site. Pick the ones that matter to you and your visitors the most, and focus your energy on them.
- Focus on quality, not quanity- Don’t let your Ego get in the way. It’s not about how many followers or friends you have. It’s about how many engaged followers and friends you have. Focus on building a relevant audience as this will drive you more traffic.
- Define your purpose- Through your bio or About section on your social profiles, you can talk about your social goals. Let people know in what way you are going to help them.
With some hard work, you too can woo your visitors and win them over. You don’t have to be the smartest person in the room to do it. All you have to do is work hard and really care about your visitors. How else can you woo your visitors and win them over?